If you would like to have your music aired on Monkey Boy Radio Underground please read the following information.
If you are submitting music, please note the following information. By submitting your songs via e-mail, you and the station owner, MONKEYBOY RADIO (“MBR”) agree to the following:
- The songs you submit are your original work and/or are controlled by you and you alone, and are not subject to any copyright or royalty obligations with respect to any performing rights society such as ASCAP, BMI, SESAC. If anyone else successfully proves that they in fact wrote the songs submitted, or otherwise have rights to royalties in them, you will pay MBR for any losses suffered as a result.
- By submitting your songs, you are granting MBR the non-exclusive perpetual right to broadcast the songs on internet-based or terrestrial radio stations and to use the songs for promotional and/or educational use. You do not give up any part of the ownership or copyright you hold in the songs, and MBR agrees that whenever and however your songs are used, your name or your band’s name will be announced, displayed on screen, or otherwise conveyed to the listener/viewer. You retain the right to revoke this nonexclusive license at any time upon 30 days prior written notice sent to firstname.lastname@example.org
- You warrant that the files submitted on this site do not contain viruses, worms, or other malicious code, and agree that you will be responsible for any losses incurred by MBR in the event that malicious code is present.
- MBR has the sole and absolute discretion as to whether or not the songs you submit will be played on its radio stations or otherwise used in accordance with this agreement. Submissions will be reviewed as to content, recording quality, length, and appropriateness for particular air programs and other uses.
- MBR has the right to modify these terms from time to time for new submissions.
Please fill out the form and check the box indicating that you have read and understand the terms and conditions stated above.